Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered native Non-governmental group (NGO) with its head workplace in Kaduna. CCDRN companions with communities, philanthropists, authorities and donors to supply sustainable group improvement companies within the areas of battle decision, peace constructing, financial empowerment, agriculture, well being, training in addition to governance.
We are trying for a appropriate candidate to fill the emptiness beneath:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager
- Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN), a National Non Governmental Organization (NNGO) seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager to guide its Organization M&E Unit.
- The MEAL Manager will lead the event, implementation, and refinement of CCDRN MEAL system and handle efficiency monitoring, adaptive administration, and evaluations.
- S/he can even handle and coordinate discipline monitoring and professional assessments, capability strengthening, and different personnel accountable for monitoring efficiency, and the event and implementation of information administration programs.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Manager will report back to the Executive Director and supervise a crew of M&E specialists.
- Lead the design, implementation, and strengthening of CCDRN MEAL programs
- Oversee the event of program indicators and targets;
- Supervise and assist construct the capability of program and M&E crew to hold out actions;
- Contribute to program efforts to construct the technical, programs, and operational capability related stakeholders on the event and implementation of program information administration programs;
- Conduct discipline visits, as mandatory, to develop monitoring/efficiency administration plans with technical groups;
- Ensure common communication of MEAL actions to program crew and companions
- Lead CCDRN analysis and program analysis actions throughout CCDRN focused communities’ in-line with donors/companions requirement.
- Monitor and analyze program implementation progress, and well timed information assortment;
- Develop and implement a studying agenda throughout all of the technical parts of the CCDRN tasks in-line with donors requirement;
- Manage MEAL technical crew and sources to make sure that info and sources are up-to-date, accessible to workers and broadly disseminated; and
- Perform different associated duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required. An superior degree in training or social sciences is most popular;
- Proven abilities in qualitative and quantitative evaluation, in addition to capability constructing expertise;
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and teamwork. Effective communication abilities, in a position to make formal and casual displays each orally and in writing and produce skilled and analytical stories and program paperwork.
- Willingness to journey to any a part of the nation particularly northeast Nigeria
- Significant expertise in information assortment, dissemination methodologies, and the creation of indicator targets;
- Previous NGO expertise and a sturdy information of donors reporting necessities is a bonus; and
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV and Cover Letter in a single e-mail attachment to: [email protected]
- Late application won’t be thought-about.
- Please clearly point out the Position and State within the topic line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates might be contacted
Application Deadline 16th August, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News