Fears of the Central Bank of Nigeria website being hacked have risen as a result of an anonymous handle earlier today taking responsibility for hacking the Nigerian National Broadcasting Commission (NBC)’s twitter handle
The Central Bank of Nigeria has debunked the rumour that its website was hacked by anonymous. the cbn explain the reason behind the error been displayed to users .
Contrary to what is being peddled, the apex bank of Nigeria, The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) was not hacked. This is according to a statement from the institution’s official twitter handle
CBN Website Not Hacked pic.twitter.com/nZFdabmARo
— Central Bank of Nigeria (@cenbank) October 16, 2020
When news broke that the bank’s site could have been hacked, we visited it and saw this prompt for a few seconds.
This has led us to think that the CBN may have just signed up on Cloudflare; a software security company that protects websites from web hackers. when one signs up newly to Cloudflare, while the website is propagating across servers, it could timeout temporarily or restrict access for a brief period.
Fears of the CBN website being hacked have risen as a result of an anonymous handle earlier today taking responsibility for hacking the Nigerian National Broadcasting Commission (NBC)’s twitter handle.
Work as we knew it was always poised to undergo a massive transformation driven by several developments. It was characterized
Pay Attention To:
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited