The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) (the “Promoters”) are requesting for expression of curiosity proposals from certified candidates for the function under:
Job Title: Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) (the “Promoters”) are requesting for expression of curiosity proposals from certified asset managers energetic within the infrastructure sector to handle a newly-created world class establishment
- The Infrastructure Corporation of Nigeria Limited (InfraCorp) to catalyse and speed up funding into Nigeria’s infrastructure sector. InfraCorp is a devoted privately managed infrastructure and industrial car that may harness alternatives for Nigeria’s infrastructure growth by originating, structuring, executing and managing end-to-end bankable tasks in that area.
The profitable asset supervisor will probably be answerable for establishing a General associate/Asset Manager organization, to carry out the next essential capabilities, amongst others specified within the detailed Request for Proposal (RfP):
- Develop the consolidated marketing strategy and monetary mannequin for InfraCorp and its subsidiaries;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Asset Management enterprise of InfraCorp;
- Plan, lead and coordinate the promotion of InfraCorp and capital elevating actions;
- Provide end-to-end origination, execution, structuring, closing, portfolio administration and exit/sell-down of investments;
- Design the optimum capital construction of InfraCorp and its subsidiaries best suited to its funding targets;
- Lead negotiations of ensures for InfraCorp; and procurement of robust scores from credible worldwide scores businesses;
- Manage Government and different related Stakeholders;
- Procure approvals and negotiation of documentation for asset switch course of for choose property into InfraCorp and its applicable subsidiaries;
- Establish procedures, processes and controls applicable for InfraCorp;
Upon expression of curiosity, the Promoters shall share an in depth RfP doc offering potential asset managers with the mandatory info to organize applicable proposals in step with the Promoters’ necessities.
Application Closing Date
12noon; sixteenth March, 2021.
How of Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOIs) and / or any related questions as quickly as potential to: [email protected]
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)