Days after Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele and husband were prosecuted by Lagos state government for throwing a party amidst lock down order, Tacha has took to her Instagram page to drop a goodwill message for the couples.
In what most people see as unnecessary, the 24 year old wrote an epistle to prove that she cares for the celebrity couple and to assure them that they have her support.
Tacha also advised that Nigerian youths should stop trolling Funke Akindele and her husband because no one is perfect.
She captioned the post:
‘You never know how strong you are until that’s the only option. Stay strong @funkejenifaakindele & @jjcskillz it’s only a phase that will pass.
Guys let’s temper justice with mercy, nobody is above mistake. ?? We all know @funkeakinde doesn’t do controversies or outrightly break laws and this was definitely not deliberate.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org