It was celebration galore as expectations were raised with the official opening/commissioning of the Oruarivie-Abraka Community Liaison Office on January 10th, 2022.
The occasion, which was the first of its kind, had the leadership of the kingdom and Delta State University in attendance.
Speaking to the press, Efe Don Kigho, the community liaison officer, who is also the Youth President General of Oruarivie-Abraka Youth Council, Worldwide and the Onoturede of the kingdom, said building a mutual town and gown relationship is his priority.
Speaking further, the highly reverend leader said he “will work with the relevant authorities to ensure there is improved security, a conducive environment, and mutual relationship with the university community.
The Liaison Officer further warned “interlopers constituting nuisance in the name of one self-acclaim planning Urhobo group or vissionless activism to steer clear, relocate, and get a job”. “In the next few weeks, we shall be unavailing our plans for a better and more secured community.”
Efe Don Kigho, thanks his Royal Majesty for sending a high-powered delegation led by the President General of the kingdom (Chief Ben Uwhumiakpor), two former Presidents General, and the Palace Secretary. He also thanked the Vice Chancellor, DELSU, DELSU CSO, the SUG Rep, and other leaders who took time to attend the very important occasion.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration