CCB Invites Ibrahim Magu
Mr Ibrahim Magu, former acting chairman of Nigeria’s anti-graft agency, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has been invited for questioning by the Code of Conduct Bureau, CCB.
A letter of invitation from the CCB signed by S. P. Gwimi, Director of Intelligence, Investigation and Monitoring indicates that Magu is being investigated for breach of code of conduct for public officers.
Ibrahim Magu will appear before the CCB on Tuesday 17th November 2020 at 11a.m.
The letter states that “the invitation is made pursuant to the mandate and powers of the Bureau as enshrined in the 3rd schedule part 1, paragraph 3 (e) to the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended: section 137 (a) and 138 (b) Penal Code Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990 and section 104 of evidence Act 2011.”
CCB Invites Ibrahim Magu
Recall Magu was suspended as chairman of EFCC on July 7, 2020. He was appointed as EFCC acting chairman of EFCC on November 9, 2015 after Ibrahim Lamorde, who earlier served twice was sacked by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Magu was also chairman, Conference of Anti-Corruption Agencies in Commonwealth Africa. His tenure at the EFCC was reputed as being the first to prosecute Judges and military officers.
Magu’s arrest on July 6, 2020 on charges of financial crimes and remand in prison puts an end to many controversies over the legitimacy of his appointment after his confirmation was rejected twice by the National Assembly.
# CCB Invites Ibrahim Magu
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]