The Ondo State Police Command has arrested a cattle trader recognized as Lawan Sale for raping a 10-year-old girl in Sango space of Akure North Local Government Area.
The suspect reportedly raped the little girl he lured with cash whereas she was on her option to faculty on Thursday November 6.
“On that day the girl was going to highschool, and the person, who’s keen on doing this, known as the girl into his room, the place he dedicated the act after he had promised to provide the girl N50.
READ ALSO : Graduate Personal Assistant at HelloFounder
“The girl’s mom later found that she (sufferer) didn’t put on pants to the home and requested her why she was not placing on her pants and she or he confessed that it was Lawan that had sexual activity together with her” an eyewitness mentioned.
Ondo state’s police spokesperson, Mr Femi Joseph who confirmed the arrest of the suspect mentioned the case has been transferred to the Criminals Investigation Department of the command for investigation. He additionally revealed that the rape sufferer was taken to the police clinic Akure for therapy.
He mentioned “It was the sufferer’s mom that reported the matter to us and investigation had commenced into it.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022