Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental group supporting aid and improvement work in over 99 nations around the globe. CRS applications help individual on the idea of want, no matter creed, ethnicity or nationality works by way of native church and non-church companions to implement its applications, due to this fact, strengthening and constructing the capability of those associate organizations is prime to applications in each nation by which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria m 2000 and at present focuses on agriculture, HIV and well being extractives and governance, and peace constructing programming.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Finance Adhoc Staff
Job Ref Code: FAS310519
Reports To: Finance Manager
- Support Finance group with marketing campaign funds and different associated duties for environment friendly information capturing.
- Liaise with challenge assist employees for submission and updating of cost schedule.
- Provide supportive help and supervision to the LGA coordinator on marketing campaign personnel.
- Attend all day by day assessment conferences and doc all cost points for correction inside 48 hours.
- Prepared money disbursement vouchers.
- Collate and send vouchers for posting.
- Ensure correct documentation and submitting.
- Liaise with LGA coordinators, MT and co finance group for corrections (Before and through coaching).
- Verification of all personnel & beneficiaries account particulars (earlier than & throughout coaching).
- Ensure 100% completeness of P3D replace by the LGA coordinator.
- Verification and matching of vouchers and account particulars.
Qualifications and Skills
- First Degree or any equal qualification
- 2 years’ expertise – Knowledge and expertise with CRS finance unit is strongly advisable
- Good excel /spreadsheet expertise
- Ability to work underneath stress
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to obtain the “CRS Application Form” utilizing the hyperlink beneath, fill and send with an in depth Resume as one doc (in a PDF Format) indicating place being utilized for and the Job Ref Code as the topic of the application to: [email protected]
Click here to Download Application Form – Dropbox
- CRS is an equal – Opportunity employer, doesn’t discriminate based mostly on race, colour, faith and we’re dedicated to gender delicate programming and administration’.
- Qualified girls are strongly inspired to use
- Statement of Commitment to Protection: ‘’CRS’ recruitment and choice procedures mirror our dedication to defending youngsters and weak adults from abuse and exploitation
Application Deadline 5:00pm, 13th June, 2019.
Read Also ???
- Court Grants Naira Marley bail of 2 million
- Davido’s uncle, Senator Adeleke wins at appeal court
- N35m JAMB snake swallowed: EFCC files charges against woman, five others
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange 2019 Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Popular YouTube star Etika found dead in a river after posting video expressing suicidal thoughts
- Ongoing Recruitment at Montaigne Place, [ 8 Positions ]
- Massive Recruitment at Mayfield Specialist Hospital [ Over 31 Positions ]
- Latest Vacancies at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, 25th June, 2019
- Crown-Hill University : Ongoing Mass Recruitment
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 8
- Contract Job 6
- Engineering Jobs 13
- Entry-level Jobs 206
- Featured 10
- Full time jobs 786
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Internship Jobs 36
- JOB FOR SSCE 62
- Jobs and Recruitment 1213
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 5
- Jobs in Education 9
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 100
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 78
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 110
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 245
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 814
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Oil and Gas Company 26
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 4