Photo : Catholic Priest Rev. Fr. William Kosco and US Prisedent Joe Biden
If US President Joe Biden attends his church, a Catholic priest has said he will not give him Holy Communion.
READ ALSO : Fear Grip Many As Fulani Herdsmen Invades Sunday Igboho’s Mother’s House, Destroy Properties (Video)
Rev. Fr. William Kosco, a parish priest in Buckeye, Arizona, condemned pro-abortion Catholics.
He also confirmed that Biden “is diametrically opposed to all of the fundamental moral values asserted by the Roman Catholic Church,” and that if he attends his Church, he would not allow him Communion.
Rev. Fr. William Kosco said, “Joe Biden is welcome to come to Mass here; his ideas are not welcome.”
ALSO READ :Shock As Female Vicar Is Caught Engaging In Sexual Activity With Prison Inmate In Jail Meeting Room
His perspective has divided audiences, with some endorsing him and others criticizing him.
Take a look at the video of the Catholic Priest below.
Pay Attention To:
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021