Nile University of Nigeria, is a world class college positioned within the coronary heart of Nigeria, Abuja. Our college group consists of sturdy, hardworking, pleasant and dedicated workers from totally different nationalities everywhere in the world that work tirelessly to assist our teeming college students actualize their desires.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Career Services Manager
- The Career Services Manager gives profession administration assist to the designated college students, delivering profession administration programmes (workshops), conducting one-on-one and small group teaching classes, facilitating panels, partaking, and sourcing alumni volunteers.
- At Nile University, we’re dedicated to supporting our college students, guaranteeing college students actualize their desires, and our Career Services Manager assures every scholar is ready for his or her job search, from private pitches to wage negotiation.
- Instruct and coach college students on profession administration and job search abilities in one-on-one, small, and huge group settings, hanging the stability of empowering college students to personal their very own job search whereas motivating them and guaranteeing accountability via that search.
- Assess and analyze scholar mastery of the profession search course of in addition to scholar knowledge relating to pursuits and targets.
- Create candidate assist applications that guarantee Nile graduates are geared up with the coaching and abilities essential to safe job gives via in-class job-readiness coaching & technique (interview teaching & curriculum, resume readiness, and many others.)
- Document and talk all info related to a scholar’s job seek for constant and correct outcomes reporting.
- Represent Career Services to all constituents, together with however not restricted to school, workers, college students, directors, University trustees, alumni, employers, different University profession companies administrators and colleagues, skilled associations, and visiting company
- Collaborate with the campus tutorial group as wanted, partnering with colleagues to guarantee general scholar success and satisfaction.
- Partner with the job Search Program workers post-graduation to guarantee general scholar success and satisfaction.
- Solicit and analyze scholar suggestions and strategize improvements and iterations with the native tutorial group and nationwide Career Services group.
- Advocate for assets for University-wide profession companies and lead efforts to teach the campus group in regards to the profession improvement wants of college students
- Develop and handle Career Services budgets
- Represent Career Services in policy-making panels inside Student Affairs and University Committees and initiatives extending past Student Affairs
- Develop and implement insurance policies and procedures to make sure the supply of high quality companies throughout all areas of Career Services
- Ensure that companies and applications supplied adhere to the required legal guidelines and moral requirements of the career
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any Management self-discipline with at least 5 (5) years of cognate expertise in a consulting agency most popular
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management abilities.
- Demonstrated capacity to construct rapport and credibility with exterior prospects and a number of inner stakeholders.
- Deep dedication to buyer companies and a real curiosity in scholar and profession improvement, with expertise working with candidates/college students in addition to hiring companions most popular.
- Competency within the use of Microsoft workplace suite & HRIS
- Professional affiliation with NIM, CIPM, SHRM or CIPD is an added benefit
- Experience in government search, profession administration, profession teaching, recruiting, or scholar companies. Experience main small and huge group workshops and lectures.
- Demonstrated observe document of producing measurable outcomes, assembly deadlines, and balancing a number of priorities and constituencies.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should ahead their CV to: Jobs@nileuniversity.edu.ng utilizing the place as topic of e-mail
Application Deadline thirtieth January, 2021.
Latest Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria Today ( Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today )
Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 for Experience and recent Graduates
Naija Recruitment News Today , Job Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Nigeria Vacancies, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria, Jobs Sites in Nigeria,
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021