FBNQuest is the unified model title for the Merchant Banking and Asset Management companies of FBN Holdings Plc, one of many strongest and most reliable monetary service teams in sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Financial Advisory Officer
Department: Financial Advisory
- The candidate shall be accountable for supporting the Team Lead in executing mergers and acquisitions and restructuring transactions.
- The candidate is predicted to own core monetary evaluation and monetary modelling abilities in addition to a eager understanding of transaction structuring.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collate and analyze related monetary and non-financial data from shoppers and varied sources to help a possible or ongoing transaction.
- Identify and decide feasibility of potential mergers and acquisitions, privatisation tasks and contribute to negotiations.
- Prepare and/or analyze enterprise plans and articulate shoppers’ enterprise goals for the aim of presenting within the context of buy-side or sell-side discussions with counter-parties
- Prepare superior monetary fashions within the context of M&As, leveraged buy-outs, restructurings, recapitalisations and impartial valuation opinions.
- Conduct detailed monetary and industrial due diligence to help M&As, restructurings and recapitalisation transactions
- Conduct detailed and sophisticated valuation workout routines to help M&As, restructurings and recapitalisations
- Manage particular person work streams inside the context of enormous multi-faceted transaction
- Prepare confidential data memorandums, administration / investor displays, technical bids, post-acquisition plans and different displays as relevant
- Manage/coordinate digital and bodily knowledge room due diligence workout routines together with different members of the crew and dealing intently with exterior advisers
- Keep abreast of latest laws or insurance policies which will have an effect on varied industries and constantly monitor native and worldwide economies
- Build and preserve client base, conserving present client plans updated and fascinating new shoppers on ongoing foundation
- Prepare, analyze and clarify monetary data of a given firm and associated corporations inside the respective trade
- Conduct related trade analysis and replace database accordingly
- Participate within the administration and growth of the division by finishing up advertising and marketing and proposal efforts
- Manage and supervise monetary advisory analysts within the execution of the above duties
- Minimum of a First Degree (Second Class Upper)
- Master’s Degree and / or Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA) will likely be an added benefit.
- 3 to five years of core funding banking and monetary advisory expertise in a number one funding financial institution
- Experience with a world funding financial institution will likely be an added benefit
- Experience in Oil & Gas and/or Power sector will likely be a bonus
Key Competency Requirements:
- Advanced monetary modeling abilities
- Advanced enterprise writing, presentation and communication abilities
- Strong analysis and studying abilities
- Good information of monetary reporting, taxation and utilized Corporate Finance strategies
- Good appreciation of main trade and regulatory developments and challenges
- Entrepreneurial abilities, creativity and people administration abilities
- Strong analytical skills, self-confidence, persistence, initiative and persuasiveness
- Quality of labor: monetary fashions, administration displays and knowledge memorandums amongst others
- Timeliness in assembly client requests/turnaround time.
Job Title: Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CRS) & Strategic Projects Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Communications & Knowledge Engagement
- To lead the supply of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability for FBNQuest, drive the strategic advocacy agenda of the group, and tasks of the CKE division as could also be assigned
- To be accountable for creating and implementing an method to CR&S that enhances the enterprise technique within the areas of company duty and worker volunteering in keeping with regulatory expectations.
- To be accountable for projecting FBNQuest as an concerned, accountable and forward-thinking company citizen as a member of the FBN Holdings group
- To monitor and consider competitor exercise and drive the implementation of coordinated response.
- To personal and drive assigned duties with a give attention to bettering high of thoughts consciousness, notion and consideration.
- To strongly help the expansion of brand name energy performance scores for the FBNQuest cluster of corporations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiate, develop and handle the supply of FBNQuest’s Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability technique in accordance with the HoldCo’s general plan and the CBN’s necessities beneath the NSBP.
- Manage particular tasks for the CKE division in collaboration with inner or exterior stakeholders
- Initiate and drive the supply of inner and exterior strategic advocacy initiatives
- Ensure best-in-class challenge administration practices are utilized to ship all applications and tasks inside technique, funds and timelines.
- Design excessive influence and excessive visibility tasks that align initiatives to the general enterprise technique, contribute to enterprise goals, and drive articulated worth for every enterprise inside the group.
- Ensure the fulfilment of all reporting necessities to all related stakeholders together with FBN Holdings, FBNQuest, CBN, and others as could also be recognized by the enterprise.
- Manage the event and execution of communication plans for all actions, internally (FBNH Group) and externally
- Contribute in direction of steady enchancment by the implementation of world best follow by conserving the technique and programmes beneath overview, conducting analysis into different corporations, non-profits and rivals to maintain the agency up to date on developments.
- Facilitate partnerships, information and direct companions/consultants in reaching FBNQuest’s social funding goals.
- Liaise, improve and preserve relationships with stakeholders internally and externally, in addition to accountable curiosity teams to make sure readability and alignment and help.
- Lead organizational studying and different administration actions throughout company duty & sustainability programmes, and adapt as applicable to remain aligned with enterprise goals.
- Manage the group CR&S and Strategic Advocacy funds to make sure adherence and maximize returns.
- Support the HOD in growth and implementation of annual subsidiary advertising and marketing and communications plans
- Support the annual departmental planning/budgeting cycle and guarantee departmental assets are aligned with organizational priorities and plans.
- Minimum of a University Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or associated self-discipline.
- Minimum of seven – 8 years’ expertise in communications or consulting, with at least 3-4 years in CR&S
- Strong expertise engaged on NSBP implementation within the Nigerian banking sector (necessary)
- Demonstrable challenge administration expertise or coaching (2-3 years)
- Experience in monetary providers a bonus
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation abilities.
Key Competency Requirements
- CR&S ideas and practices
- CBN’s Nigerian Sustainability Banking Principles
- Project Management methodologies and strategies
- Dashboard administration and reporting
- Financial Products and Services
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Advanced writing abilities
- Industry Knowledge
- Advanced information of Microsoft Word, PowerLevel, Microsoft Projects, and Excel
- Budget planning administration.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline fifteenth May, 2021.
Some of the Top Questions people used to search out this Job Vacancies are kindly acknowledged down. See the queries under:
Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today, CURRENT NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA for Graduates √ Ngo Jobs Hiring Now , NGOs that Pay Well in Nigeria, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Nigerian Jobs – in Nigeria.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers