Security concerns in the South-East were cited by the separatist group.
Read Also : Put Nigeria’s unity first, and vote for IGBO – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Sends Powerful Message to APC, PDP Delegates
IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, warned Kumuyi in a statement on Thursday to be aware of the security situation in the South-East as he travels to Aba for his gospel crusade.
“Let him and the crusade organisers make sure nothing happens,” Powerful said. Because the security of this region is poor due to political and criminal activities, we advise him to call a halt to this crusade.
Read Also : Man charged to court for allegedly breaking into school, sexually assaulting goats, sheep.
“IPOB will not allow anyone to die as a result of the upcoming crusade in Aba. The number of criminals infiltrating events as unknown gunmen is high, and they will blame it on IPOB.
“If he is able, we ask him to pray for an end to the insecurity in Biafra land.” We call on Christians and men of God in Biafra land to pray fervently to God to expose all those responsible for the insecurity in our land.”
He urged the pastor to pray for the South-East and Nigeria’s bad leaders and saboteurs.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications