Nigerians to Buy fuel in between N95 to N97
The Federal Government claims a strategy remains in motion to offer different fuel, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), that would certainly set you back in between N95 to N97 per litre.
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva, divulged this while dealing with reporters in Abuja on Thursday, January 16, 2020.
He kept in mind that CNG has actually gone through a pilot task in Benin City with over 10,000 cars currently operating on it.
With CNG, Sylva stated that the expense of fuel will decrease to around N97 per litre.
“What we have actually made a decision is that we should attempt as well as provide the masses a choice. That will be to relocate the masses to CNG.
“CNG cost less than the subsidized PMS. Per litre, the subsidized rate of the PMS is N145 per liter. CNG will cost about N95 to N97 per liter,” the priest introduced.
ADVISE FOR YOU : REV FR EJIKE MBAKA 2020 PROPHECY
While mentioning that Nigerians would certainly never ever experience fuel deficiency once more, Sylva revealed positive outlook that the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) will be passed previously May 29, 2020.
Pay Attention To:
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited