In the political equation of Delta State, no senator in the Delta Central Senatorial District has served two terms in the office right from the time the state was created. Can Ovie Omo-agege break this long-awaited history?
Senator Adego Erhiawarie Eferakey on his part try this venture but was shown the exit as a result of his poor performance in office. His people vote against him and lost in his ward.
Late Senator Pius Ewherido who would have broken this history because of his amazing performance in office, but unable to do it, as death took him away. He was described as a blessing to the Urhobo Nation. Oh, what a great loss.
From my research, I discovered that Delta central senatorial district voters don’t vote based on political party affiliation, rather based on the individual achievement and performance
As the day draws short Senator Ovie Omo-Agege get closer to break the long-awaited history of one term in office. But this a very great and difficult task that requires sacrifice and dedication from him and his followers. Since Delta Central Senatorial district voters vote based on the personality and performance of the individual, the second term bid is already worked over to the people’s Senator, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege.
Political Analyst and Publisher of EJES GIST MEDIA
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021