The World Health Organisation states that infections cannot take a trip on radio waves or mobile networks, stating COVID-19 is a breathing illness.
WHO through a statement on Friday, unmasked the misconception, including that COVID-19 was spread through breathing beads when a contaminated individual coughs, sneezes or speaks.
“People can also be infected by touching a contaminated surface and then their eyes, mouth or nose,” it stated.
WHO included that COVID-19 was spreading out in numerous nations that did not have 5G mobile networks.
It likewise stated being contaminated with the new Coronavirus did not imply that the individual would be contaminated with the infection permanently, including that people recuperated from the illness.
“Most COVID-19 contaminated individuals can recuperate and get rid of the infection from their bodies.
“If you are contaminated by the illness, make certain you treat your signs.
“If you have cough, fever, and trouble breathing, look for treatment early, however call your health center by telephone initially.
“Most clients recuperate thanks to helpful care,” WHO stated.
It included that direct exposure to the sun or to temperature levels greater than 25C degrees would not avoid COVID-19.
“You can be infected with COVID-19, no matter how sunny or hot the weather is. Countries with hot weather have reported cases of COVID-19,” the organisation kept in mind.
It stated to be secured from the infection, people should make sure regular and extensive hand cleaning and prevent touching eyes, mouth, and nose.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer