We are recruiting to fill the position below:
RELATED JOBS :
Job Position: Call Center Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Department: Customer Experience
Min. Experience: Manager / Supervisor
- Fenix is looking for an innovative, highly motivated and disciplined Customer Service Manager with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily supervision and leadership of the Customer Service teams by guiding, motivating, coaching, counseling, and problem solving.
- Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the broader Fenix team and Managers with testing and implementing new activities, providing feedback for continuous improvement, as well as training, scheduling and team motivation.
- Overall responsibility for managing the CSR team.
- Call center leads management: Responsible for mentoring, supporting and building the skills of CSR team leads.
- Hands on control of the quality of service provided out of the call center.
- Drive proactive issues resolution: Responsible for ensuring all customer issues are resolved within defined SLAs.
- Ensure employees have the necessary training and job tools to perform their job responsibilities and are working in a clean and organised environment.
- Performance Management: Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams and ensure all team members know how they are performing to targets.
- Provide coaching, training, guidance, direction, and mentorship to CSRs so that they continuously provide exceptional customer Experience.
- Team Professional Development: Provide learning / coaching opportunities, regular feedback to leads and CSRs to provide continual growth.
- Discuss and implement career development opportunities for call center team; provide one-on-one support where required.
- Cultivate team culture that matches Fenix values, is professional, and where all members feel free to give and receive feedback. Adhere to and support all Fenix call Center quality initiatives, systems and policies. Ensure call center team is following all Fenix Talent / Code of Conduct policies, including attendance and leave management.
- Align Call center team to team / company vision and strategy: Ensure agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Communicate and generate enthusiasm and commitment for a positive work environment that fosters team performance.
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritise and make risk / impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs.
- Be visible and available on the floor. Interact with the team as much as possible through team meetings, walking the floor, one-on-one meetings, etc. Respond to agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years managing a customer-facing call center team of more than 30 people.
- Strong track record of results, professionalism, positive peer / team feedback and ability to give / receive feedback.
- Be a good communicator with the ability to clearly and relevantly discuss across multiple departments.
- Independent thinker with strong strategic and competitive insights.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Leadership and Strategy: As part of the CX leadership team, the call center manager is expected to provide constant feedback, ideas and contributions to the overall strategic plan, direction and execution.
- Proactively identify operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
- Take ownership of and deliver end-to-end projects that optimize procedures, further team / business goals, or improve team quality of life. Team Leads should have a portfolio of improvement projects at any given time.
- Provide Project Management Support to call center leads including mentorship, coaching and feedback on owning and executing projects.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems. Provide regular feedback on key issues about customer service. Prior preparation of specific examples to share is very important.
Competitive salary & benefits
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff