Job Number: 2002457
Job: Procurement Management
- The Procurement lead has supervisory duty for finish to end purchase for West Africa (Nigeria as well as Ghana).
- He/She is accountable for price as well as cash money along with implementation of daily functional purchase tasks in west Africa to make certain all acquisition needs for nation are offered with the most affordable feasible price, at the appropriate top quality as well as shipment timings while abiding by Mondelez worldwide purchase plan.
- The Procurement Lead will certainly be accountable for handling all Internal Stakeholders in the Cluster on all purchase relevant issues, assistance local getting demands in cooperation with the Spend Area Organization as well as in placement with the MDLZ Global Procurement operating design,
- He/She will certainly drive performance for the West Africa Cluster as well as lead the purchase user interface on all new item advancement within the collection.
- Works with worldwide or local Spend Area groups to carry out agreements in your area as well as to give local specifics as well as understandings as called for to make certain conformity with local administration needs.
- Business Delivery & Continuity – Act as the solitary factor of call (SPOC) for the Procurement feature at the West Africa Cluster degree.
- Supplier performance Monitoring as well as Site degree implementation contracts (SLEA):
- Support in provider performance tracking utilizing the SLEA.
- Support regular monthly Delivery in Full On Time (DIFOT) reports
- Support Quality Notification evaluation process with Supplier, Supplier Quality as well as Plant Team
- Act as rise factor for local company individuals or Master Shoppers relevant problems in the plant as well as drive resolution in line with local as well as worldwide Procurement policies.
- Coordinate local agreement execution jobs with Spend Area groups.
- Proven performance history in appropriate research in company financial atmosphere, management or appropriate mix of official credentials as well as included customized research (master degree is an and also)
- More than 5 years of Procurement professional experience, wide history throughout various company features
- At the very least 7 years Managerial experience
- Good people Management as well as Development Skills
- Good Problem fixing abilities
- Good Communication Skills.
How to Apply
Interested as well as certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Mondelez International is dedicated to giving a level playing field for all applicants having the exact same certification as well as experience in conformity with needs of local work