Lorache Group – Our client, an oil palm Plantations & Processing agency is in want of a suitably certified candidate to supervise the general administration and day by day operation of the Estate for the place under:
Job Title: Business Manager (Estate Plantations)
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or associated self-discipline.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificates
- Minimum of 5 years working expertise in the identical or associated subject.
As a Business Manager, you’ll must:
- Plan funding and handle the FFB manufacturing day by day and to take care of and maintain progress towards budgetary provisions
- Market the farm’s merchandise
- Arrange the upkeep and restore of farm buildings, equipment and gear
- Plan actions for trainee workers, mentoring and monitoring them
- Maintain and monitor the standard of yield
- Make certain merchandise are prepared for deadlines, reminiscent of auctions and markets
- Ensure that farm actions adjust to authorities laws
- Maintain a information of pests and ailments and an understanding of how they unfold and the way to deal with them
- Apply well being and security requirements throughout the farm property
- Keep monetary data updated.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Sales Representative at Pharma Ethics Limited, 1st October, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the place (BMFM 001) as the topic of the mail.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment