Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is presently looking for applications from certified prospects to fill the uninhabited position listed below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports and Communication:
- Proofread documents prepared by staff and experts for spelling and grammar;
- Format, style and prepare documents for printing and copying, upon last approval of the Team Leader and/or Head of Operations and Finance;
- Keep all reports submitted methodically in both electronic and paper copy formats.
- Word process all documents and reports;
- Assist the the Communications and Learning Specialist by offering logistic assistance to media releases, instructions, interactions activities and other Project promo occasions;
- Assist Team Leader, supervisors and other Program employee with correspondence, mail registration and filing;
Coordination and Logistics:
- Coordinate and supply logistical assistance for Project activities, consisting of travel plans, visas, and much more.
- Provide administrative assistance to employee
- Review provider agreements and agreements for conditions.
- Ensure all task administrative activities are collaborated successfully;
- Coordinate workshop/training occasions as needed, consisting of hotel intermediary, individual verification, invites, take a trip plans, products and products, devices hire and offering point of contact assistance for individuals at occasions;
Scheduling and Meetings:
- Schedule and coordinate lorries and chauffeurs, consisting of motorist reservation schedules;
- Support the Head of Operations and Finance with time sheets.
- Coordinate conference plans, consisting of notifying employee, scheduling conference room and keeping management/staff calendars upgraded;
- Track staff travel and leave strategies and records to guarantee all employee are kept notified of group place and accessibility;
- Program the phone system and voice mail as needed and supply training to users;
- Maintain workplace products stock, consisting of toner for workplace devices (printers, fax, copy machines) along with kitchen area products;
- Record and prepare minutes from staff conferences.
- Answer and forward contacts an effective and expert way and inspect basic voicemail;
- Receive visitors in an expert way;
- Advanced Microsoft Word Skills, with a specific concentrate on format functions (e.g.,area breaks, tabulation, placing PDF’s, etc.);
- Advanced filing abilities (both electronic file management and hardcopy filing procedures);
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in a comparable function.
- Fluent in Khmer (composed and spoken) and complete working efficiency in English (composed and spoken)
- Organization (neat and effective work area and electronic files);
- Multi-tasking (focusing on and managing numerous jobs successfully);
- Attendance / punctuality.
- Quality (precise, accurate, extensive, total, attention to information);
- Timeliness (satisfy due dates, usually deal with responsibilities in an effective and prompt way);
- Helpfulness / favorable mindset / diplomacy;
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their Resume to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020