Nairametrics is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria, with special focus on financial literacy, investor advocacy and business intelligence. Nairametrics.com was founded by Ugochukwu “ugodre” Obi-chukwu and is owned by Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Leads Nairametrics coverage of corporate news, stock and capital market report.
- Write analysis on fintechs, startups, agribusiness, investment.
- Report about fixed income in Nigeria.
- Curate/write business/investment articles.
- Attend industry events
- Analyse results of quoted companies.
Don’t Miss: INEC 2019 ADHOC Staff Recruitment
- Relevant Tertiary degree (B.Sc. or HND) in Information technology, English, Business Administration, Statistics, Banking & Finance, Economics etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Enviable charisma and ability to convince
- Self-motivated and innate drive to excel
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Experience in print media or any online blog or news website – 2 years minimum
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in English Language
- Ability to write in an engaging, descriptive and thought-provoking manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021