Sensational Nigerian musician, Burna Boy has been on the mouths of so many people lately after winning the Best International Act of the 2019 BET awards.
Not long after his win, news made the rounds of how a particular social media user confronted his girlfriend, UK rapper, Stefflon Don over how she gushes about him so much on social media and he doesn’t reciprocate.
The rapper then replied in a manner which wasn’t at all demeaning and that earned her lots of appraisal on social media. Now, not long after, another user has said something about the Afro-pop singer and his response has gained him some accolades online.
The netizen said the singer has found peace after meeting the UK-based rapper, who doesn’t give him troubles and said it won’t be the case if he were dating Nigerian ladies.
Burna Boy then responded to him and people have been lauding him ever since. See below,
Nothing to do with Country oh!
Love is love Nigerian women are amazing . If you meet Better person , you meet better person. https://t.co/Dl5qeQ1oumTrending Now
— Burna Boy (@burnaboy) June 26, 2019
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021