President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra Buhari, on Sunday noted that the discovery of COVID-19 palliatives in warehouses across states is an evidence that her father is not the problem of Nigeria.
The President’s daughter stated this in a post on her Instagram account.
She wrote, “Now that people confirmed that Buhari distributed enough palliatives nationwide, it is clear Buhari is not our problem.”
In the past few days, hoodlums and angry youths have attacked warehouses across states in the country and looting food items form the facilities.
Questions has been raised from different quarters on why state Governor and political office holders decided to hide the Palliatives.
Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project has asked the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission to investigate the circumsotances surrounding the alleged hoarding of COVID-19 palliatives in warehouses in several states.
SERAP also urged the ICPC “to visit the states where COVID-19 palliatives have been discovered in warehouses, and to track and monitor the distribution of palliatives across the 36 states of the country, and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, to remove the risks of diversion, and ensure that the palliatives get to those most in need, and not used for political or corrupt purposes.”
# Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Buhari
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates