Information at EJESGIST NEWS desk now is that, President Muhammadu Buhari has finally concluded plans to launch the Basic Health Care Provision Fund Scheme for access to medical facilities by women and children at no cost in a couple of weeks.
The Executive Secretary of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, (NPHCDA), Dr. Faisal Shuaib, made the disclosure yesterday at an engagement workshop with low-performing local government areas on routine immunisation performance in Kaduna.
He said the initiative was to prevent women and children from preventable diseases.
Shuaib noted that the scheme would provide insurance and primary healthcare interventions for the targets in a way that they would not have to suffer from their illnesses.
Hottest Job! Don’t miss :ExxonMobil Graduate Entry-level & Experienced 2018 Massive Recruitment
“In the next few weeks, President Buhari will be launching the basic healthcare provision fund, which is a giant leap towards universal health coverage for Nigerians,” the NPHCDA boss said.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]