Information at EJESGIST NEWS desk now is that, President Muhammadu Buhari has finally concluded plans to launch the Basic Health Care Provision Fund Scheme for access to medical facilities by women and children at no cost in a couple of weeks.
The Executive Secretary of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, (NPHCDA), Dr. Faisal Shuaib, made the disclosure yesterday at an engagement workshop with low-performing local government areas on routine immunisation performance in Kaduna.
He said the initiative was to prevent women and children from preventable diseases.
Shuaib noted that the scheme would provide insurance and primary healthcare interventions for the targets in a way that they would not have to suffer from their illnesses.
Hottest Job! Don’t miss :ExxonMobil Graduate Entry-level & Experienced 2018 Massive Recruitment
“In the next few weeks, President Buhari will be launching the basic healthcare provision fund, which is a giant leap towards universal health coverage for Nigerians,” the NPHCDA boss said.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer