President Buhari snubbed Igbo leaders.
- I can’t release Nnamdi Kanu.
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he will not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
In a recent interview with Channels, Buhari made it known that he would not meddle in the judiciary process.
Recall that some Igbo leaders met with President Muhammadu Buhari to ask for Kanu’s unconditional release.
Buhari responded by saying that it is a difficult decision to make, but that he will think about it.
When asked if KANU would be released, Mr. President responded, “We cannot release Nnamdi Kanu.” It does not have a political solution. His case will be heard by the courts. One of the promises I made to myself was that I would never interfere with the judiciary’s work. I’ve given him a chance to present his case.
Read Also : Npower Latest News Today Thursday, 6th Jan 2022 – October, November and December Payment News
Kanu has been making fun of us. He’s been given incorrect data and made disparaging remarks about us. He must take responsibility for his actions.
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is facing treason charges brought by the federal government against him.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022