The news now is that, the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari has relieved Dr. Nasiru Mohammed Ladan Argungu from the position of the Director -General of the National Directorate of Employment.
Spokesman Garba Shehu made this know in a press statement on Tuesday.
Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
PRESIDENT BUHARI RELIEVES DR. NASIRU MOHAMMED LADAN ARGUNGU AS THE DG OF THE NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT
President Muhammadu Buhari has relieved Dr. Nasiru Mohammed Ladan Argungu from the position of the Director-General of the National Directorate of Employment. The directive which was given on Friday, the 4th of December, 2020, is to be effective from Monday, December 7th, 2020.
Meanwhile, the Supervising Minister of the Agency, the Hon Minister of State, Labour and Employment, has been directed to nominate an Acting DG from amongst the most Senior Directors based on competencies and seniority to take over from Dr. Argungu until a substantive holder of the post is appointed by Mr. President.
Senior Special Assistant,
Media and Publicity to the President,
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE