When Adesina appeared on Channels TV on Sunday night, March 28, he refuted this assertion.
READ ALSO : Photo Of 65-Year-Old Man Who Was Nabbed For Allegedly Defiling 10-Year-Old Girl In Kwara
The host had questioned as to what the president is doing to keep his pledge of making the dollar equal to the Nigerian naira.
READ ALSO : Revealed: University Of Lagos Forces Students To Sign Form Absolving School Of Blame Over COVID-19 Infection Before Exams
The President vowed to ensure equality in both currencies at his presidential rally at the Dan Anyiam Stadium in Imo state, according to the presenter, but Nigerians have instead seen a rise in the dollar to Naira exchange rate during his five years in office.
Responding, Adesina said President Buhari never made such a promise.
”What you just said does not exist, it is fake, it is false, it is apocryphal, it doesn’t exit. The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, has debunked that before. It doesn’t exist. It was never said.
If it was said, there should be clips, there should be publications. It was never said. I challenge you to make the clip available where that promise was made” he said
Watch a clip from the interview below..
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer