President Muhammadu Buhari Makes New Appointments
On Thursday, President Muhammadu Buhari re-appointed Hadiza Usman as Managing Director of the Ports Authority of Nigeria for a further five years.
This was disclosed in a statement on Thursday by Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, entitled “President Buhari reappoints Hadiza Bala Usman as NPA MD, approves NPA, TCN, board members.”
The boards of the agency and that of the Transmission Company of Nigeria were also reconstituted by President Buhari.
ALSO READ : I Left My Husband Because Of His Oversized Manhood – Lady Who Scalded Her Husband With Acid Reveals
According to the statement, the selection of a new Managing Director for the organisation will be overseen by the members of the new TCN board.
“It read, “The reappointment of Hadiza Bala Usman as Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority for an additional five-year tenure was approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The reconstitution of the Non-Executive Board of the NPA, with Mr. Emmanuel Olajide Adesoye (from the Southwest) as Chairman, is also approved.
Ekenyem Nwafor-Orizu (South-East Zone), Akinwunmi Ricketts (South-South Zone), Ghazali Mohammed Mijinyawa (North-East Zone), Mustapha Amin Dutse (North-West Zone) and Abdulwahab Adesina are also members of the Board’ (North-Central zone).
The President also approved members of the Board of Directors of the Transmission Company of Nigeria who will oversee the selection of a new Managing Director for the organization.
Muhammad K. Ahmad, OON, (Chairman), Henry Okolo the Chief, Imamudden Talba, Usman Sarki the Ambassador, Ali Haruna, Engr. Mahey Rasheed, Dr Mustapha Abiodun Akinkunmi, Engr., Simeone Atakulu, Zubaida Dr Nkiru Balonwu and Oladele Amoda.
Representatives of the Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning, the Ministry of Power, the Public Enterprise Bureau, FGN Power Company Limited, and TCN’s Executive Management are also members of the TCN Board.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State