President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of five Chief Executive officers and two Executive Directors of some Federal Agencies.
This was revealed in a statement issued by Mr Olusegun Adekunle, Permanent Secretary (General Services) Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation on Friday in Abuja.
According to him, Mr Okechukwu Ukwuoma, Director-General, National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM) is re-appointed for a final term of four years with effect from July 22.
Also, Prof. Victor Adetiloye, Chief Medical Director (CMD), Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, was re-appointed for the final term of four years with effect from Sept. 22.
Buhari also approved the appointment of Amb. Abdul-Jalil Suleiman as the Director-General, Directorate of Technical Cooperation in Africa (DTCA), for an initial term of four years with effect from Sept. 17.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022