Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that President Muhammadu Buhari has lifted Ban on interstate Movement and Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks
According to Federal Government, free movement from state to States will commence from July 1st 2020.
ALSO READ : Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest On United States President, Donald Trump, Over Killing Of Top General
He extended phase two of eased lockdown by another four weeks with effect from tomorrow Tuesday, June 30 through midnight of Monday, July 27, 2020.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021