There is Question Mark in Buhari integrity.
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress Chieftain in Adamawa State, Mark Wosi has described President Muhammadu Buhari as the father of corruption.
Wosi reacting to Buhari’s failure to sack top officials of his government involves in corruption such as the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation Babachir Lawal; Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme, Prof. Usman Yusuf, and the suspended Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency, Ayo Oke.
Reports from committees set up to look into the involvement of the mentioned government officials in the corruption cases have been submitted to the President.
Speaking with Punch at the weekend, Wosi said from all indications, Buhari was stalling on the issues because the men involved were his loyalists.
He said “You can’t keep telling us you are fighting corruption while there are corruption allegations against people around you and yet you can’t do anything about it.
“This only means you are the father of corruption.
The integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari is now in doubt with all these fraud cases under his nose.”
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]