Such must be a talkative President’- Femi Adesina says President Buhari cannot speak on every national issue
President Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has said that President Buhari is unable to tackle every issue that comes his way. According to him, a ” Talkative President ” must be any president who speaks on every issue and concept preferred to him on national issues.
Adesina, who appeared on TV last night on February 9, said this while responding to allegations that the President was silent about the clashes between farmers and herders.
“It is not that the president hasn’t spoken, because a number of times, the president has spoken on the issue and his position has always been the same. Anybody, whoever he is, that carries arms unlawfully should be arrested and prosecuted.
The president has said it countless times. No matter who he is, where he comes from, criminality is criminality; anybody bearing arms unlawfully must be arrested and prosecuted.
Every statement is categorical. Anything the president says is categorical, so you don’t need to ask for categorical statements again. Many times, he has spoken about this.
Remember that some few days before the Ondo saga, there had been the Sokoto one that some people gave an ultimatum to Bishop Kukah to leave town. The presidency was against it.
Would we say the president also spoke because bishop Kukah was Fulani? Not at all. The president is the president of the whole country, and peace and security devolve in him and he must do everything fairly and impartially at all times.
When you have knotty issues like this, many solutions will be proffered; the president does not need to speak on each and every one of them. He does not have to. It was just an idea being proffered. It should be looked into, and then if it is a consensus, it should be adopted.
But it is not as one idea comes, the president speaks on it; another idea comes, the president speaks on it; such must be a talkative president. Ideas will need to be discussed and critically assessed.” he said
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State