The information that the Nigerian Government ( Buhari Govt ) has agreed to pay #8500 to all citizens to stay at home for this one month starting from 30th March 2020 is FALSE.
According to the information being shared read,
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SWINGS INTO ACTION!*
*All* Nigerian Citizens are Entitled to 8500 per week *to stay* *at* *Home* in a bid to control the spread of COVID 19.
*. The government grant is available to everyone starting From Monday 23 March 2020.*
After fact-checking the information, it turns out to be false.
The website is not valid as claimed by online Bloggers www. covid19grant.gov.ng
Please noted that Government will never use blog spot for any of their website.
# Buhari Govt
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org