The information that the Nigerian Government ( Buhari Govt ) has agreed to pay #8500 to all citizens to stay at home for this one month starting from 30th March 2020 is FALSE.
According to the information being shared read,
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SWINGS INTO ACTION!*
*All* Nigerian Citizens are Entitled to 8500 per week *to stay* *at* *Home* in a bid to control the spread of COVID 19.
*. The government grant is available to everyone starting From Monday 23 March 2020.*
After fact-checking the information, it turns out to be false.
The website is not valid as claimed by online Bloggers www. covid19grant.gov.ng
Please noted that Government will never use blog spot for any of their website.
# Buhari Govt
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]