The Electoral Act Amendment Bill has again been turned down by President Muhammadu Buhari.
This was disclosed by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang.
Enang spoke with State House correspondents on Friday but refused to state Buhari’s reasons.
He said the bill was returned to the National Assembly.
This is about the third time the President will be withholding his assent to the bill.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates