The extension is to cover the period of the forensic audit of the NDDC, earlier approved by the Federal Executive Council, under the chairmanship of the President.
In the same vein, President Buhari equally approved that the NDDC provides intervention support to complement efforts of the Federal and State governments against further spread of COVID-19 in the nine States of the Niger Delta region, in the sum of Six Billion, Two Hundred and Fifty Million Naira (N6,250,000,000.00) only.
The materials and supplies are to be done through Emergency Procurement method as provided in Sections 42(b) (c) and 43 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007. Femi Adesina Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity) April 30, 2020.
ALSO READ : Delta State #Covid19 Cases Hits 8
President Buhari extends tenure of Prof Pondei-led Interim Management Committee of NDDC from May 1 to December 31, 2020, to cover period of the forensic audit. NDDC also given nod to assist COVID-19 battle in 9 states to the tune of N6,250,000,000.00.
— Femi Adesina (@FemAdesina) April 30, 2020
Femi Adesina Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity) April 30, 2020
Read more at:
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)