President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the postponement of the 2020 National Sports Festival, as a precautionary move against coronavirus.
The President was this morning briefed by the Minister of Youth and Sports Development and the Minister of State for Health.
Sunday Dare, minister of Youth and Sports development, disclosed the president’s decision via his Twitter handle on Tuesday.
”Following the briefing of Mr. President from myself and the Minister of state for Health on COVID-19, Mr President approved the immediate postponement of Edo sports festival to a future date,” Dare said.
The bid to contain the spread of coronavirus has made some countries to halt sporting activities.
Not fewer than 27 African countries recorded cases of the disease, and over 100 cases have been reported on the continent.
The sports festival was scheduled to take place from March 22 to April 1, 2020.
Source : TVC NEWS
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State