Buhari Appoints Col. Dikio Interim Amnesty Programme Administrator, Sacks Prof. Dokubo As Coordinator
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Col. Milland Dixion Dikio (rtd) as Interim Administrator (Amnesty Programme) with effect from August 21, 2020.
This followed the President’s approval of the disengagement of Prof. Charles Quarker Dokubo from Office as the Coordinator, Amnesty Programme with immediate effect.
Prof. Dokubo has been directed to hand over all official matters to the most senior officer of the Programme.
ALSO READ : Of Good Leadership And Islamic Perspective in Nigeria
President Buhari appreciated the services of Prof. Dokubo to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and wished him the best in his future endeavours.
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
August 27, 2020
Buhari Appoints Col. Dikio Interim Amnesty Programme Administrator
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship