Apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (Operations) 2022
- British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Program- Operations
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reporting Level: Management Trainee
Seniority Level: Global Graduate
Role Positioning and Objectives
- Our Global Graduate Program – Operations helps you develop outstanding Manufacturing, Corporate and commercial skills – full understanding of the fast paced and constantly evolving environment our Manufacturing functions work in.
- We operate in a controversial industry, in challenging markets and on complex projects.
- Our Manufacturing team has a broad view of the business, and work together to deliver business needs, while acting safely and responsively and improving efficiency and creating one truly integrated global manufacturing team.
Also Apply for :
- Massive Recruitment At All Energy West Africa Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- First Bank Recruitment 2022 for Relationship Manager –7 Openings
What is Global Graduate Program & What Do We Offer?
- It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals!
- The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team!
- You’ll build on your experience from the commercial challenge. Learn about the range of our Operations.
- And experience life at the sharp end in one of these business areas:
- Make (manufacturing)
- Plan (balancing supply with demand)
- Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy)
- Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending and quality partnerships)
- Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the heart of Operations; or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services)
- Product Innovation (working with Marketing & Sale etc).
Can This Be Your Future Role?
- Are you ready for a real job with real impact from day one?
- Are you looking to the chance to progress to a managerial role in 12 months?
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of Second class upper
- Not more than 3 years post graduate experience
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Nigerian National only.
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Programme 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022