British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATN Foundation) is an impartial charitable group with a mandate to help sustainable agriculture improvement and enhance the livelihoods of these residing in rural communities with particular emphasis on smallholder farmers.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Project Support
Job Number: 18838
Function: Legal & External Affairs
Appointment Type: Permanent
- Preparation and conduct of an evaluation of the communication wants (at the extent of tasks, nation program and company change initiatives).
- Development and implementation of a communications and outreach technique primarily based on the company communications technique and communications wants evaluation.
- Analysis of necessities and synthesis of proposals on methods to combine advocacy and communication methods into all points of BATN Foundation’s program throughout formulation.
- Support (put together speaking factors and background briefs) the group on high-level missions, occasions, launches and press conferences.
- Partner with media to rearrange interviews and protection of rising missions and occasions.
- Facilitate engagement with nationally recognized personalities and assist to arrange particular occasions and actions to help nation program objectives.
- Proactive content material administration, together with manufacturing of latest content material, guaranteeing that the web site and intranet are regularly up to date, meet BATN Foundation’s company necessities and that every one uploaded materials is constant.
- Promotion of excellent info administration and information constructing within the group in addition to with companions and most of the people.
- Active participation within the United Nations Private Sector Advisory Group, guaranteeing substantial contribution to all actions.
- Take the lead on identification of storylines for publications and drafting of substantive articles contributing to public debates on key improvement points.
- Planning and implementation of public info campaigns on BATN Foundation agricultural packages.
- Promotion, adaptation and dissemination of company advocacy supplies for launching flagship initiatives and publications.
- Organization of media actions together with roundtable discussions, press conferences, briefing periods, interviews and media launches in collaboration with the Media Associate.
- Forge a powerful relationship with Government Communication Officers and help nationwide capability improvement within the subject of communication.
- Preparation of sustainability stories, training and group consciousness actions as required to help program supply.
Requirements by way of training/expertise/abilities
- An superior college degree in Communication, Social Sciences or in a associated subject.
- A minimal of three years of more and more accountable skilled expertise in communication.
- Proven capability to make use of present workplace software program purposes and software program resembling PageMaker/Publisher, QuarkXPress PowerPoint, Photoshop.
- Experience working in collaboration with the non-public sector to advance an agenda or attain a desired inhabitants will probably be an added benefit.
- Strong advocacy abilities.
- Demonstrated abilities in social advertising and marketing.
- Ability to work successfully in a multi-cultural and various crew.
- Excellent oral and written communications and modifying abilities in English.
- Experience in planning, executing, and monitoring communications methods.
- Proven expertise in images and modifying abilities.
- Experience with internet content material administration and internet requirements (XHTML/CSS).
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Check this Job Also : Total Nigeria recruitment for a Talent Developer, June 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021