A bride in waiting has been hospitalized for shock after her husband-to-be reportedly impregnated his ex girlfriend during lockdown.
Police executive Yomi Shogunle said the wedding was slated to hold during the lockdown, but the bride’s family insisted that they postponed the wedding as they wanted an elaborate one.
As the lockdown continued, the groom’s ex came for a visit and she was stuck at his place as there was no interstate movement. She eventually got pregnant and family of the groom says no abortion.
According to the report, the bride who had wanted an elaborate wedding is currently hospitalized on hearing the news.
“A wedding slated for Week-2 of #CoronaVirus lockdown. Due to new bylaws, groom’s family suggested a quiet solemnization (10 people) & big party later but bride’s family opted for indefinite postponement. Groom’s request for bride to move in wit him till new date was rejected.
“The waiting groom & Ex connected, she came on a visit,couldn’t return to her base cos of inter-state lockdown. They stayed together all through the stay-at-home orders.
“Ex is now pregnant, their parents saying no abortion. Bride in waiting now hospitalized for shock
Recall we reported yesterday that a Man has impregnates his Ex-girlfriend after bride postpones wedding over #Covid19 lockdown
# Bride-to-be Collapse, Hospitalized As Man Impregnates His Ex-Lover During Lockdown That Caused Wedding Postponement
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)