A state High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, has declared that a former Deputy National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Victor Giadom, cannot be the Acting National Chairman of the party.
It was gathered that the court presided over by Justice Florence Fiberesima granted an order of perpetual injunction restraining Giadom from parading himself as a member of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the APC in a suit filed by Dele Moses & Others.
Wechie Livinstone, the Media Adviser to the APC Acting Chairman in Rivers State, Igo Aguma, confirmed that the court ordered the APC not to recognize Giadom named as the third defendant in the case as a member of the NWC.
The court also granted an order restraining Giadom from issuing, signing or endorsing any document or correspondence to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) or any other body or institution in the capacity of the National Chairman or Acting National Chairman of the APC or howsoever as an officer of the APC.
The court said Giadom could not be claiming to be a member of the NWC having resigned from his position to contest the 2019 general election as the Deputy Governor
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria