Philip Udala, Chairman of the Udala Football Club in Anambra State, was assassinated by unknown assailants.
When his convoy was ambushed at Eke-Agu Market junction in Abatete, Idemili North Local Government Area, the billionaire was killed.
ALSO READ : Abatete Anambra State: Unknown gunmen kill four
The terrorists had previously attacked a police station in the region and were fleeing when they came upon Udala’s vehicle.
Philip Udala officers were slain, and vehicles were set on fire. According to reports, the victims were still inside.
Godsent Eriobu, the manager of Udala FC and the secretary of the Anambra Independent League (AIFL), was also killed in the motorcade.
The AIFL’s Chairman, Rev. Fr Obinna Dike, said the league has lost two significant members who were passionate about the game.
The assailants are being pursued by the Anambra Police Command.
Thanks for reading Udala Football Club Owner shot dead. Also Read: Air Force Misfire Again, Kill Woman, 4 Children In Zamfara
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative