Two operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) were reportedly killed by unidentified gunmen on Friday in Anambra state.
Read Also : Breaking: Biafran National Guard Declares War On Nigeria, Announces Start Date (Video/Photos)
Please keep in mind that the state’s governorship election will take place next week on Saturday, November 6.
Videos of the attack’s aftermath are making their way around social media platforms right now.
As bullets pierced the windshields of vehicles, the footage and photographs demonstrate the extent of the firepower used against the security agents.
The area has been taken over by joint forces consisting of police and military personnel.
The bodies of the deceased were hurriedly removed from the scene as a large number of residents gathered around them.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022