The Tribunal Sitting in Asaba, Delta has upheld the re-election of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, as the Senator representing Delta Central Senatorial District.
READ ALSO : Xenophobia: 125 looters arrested by Lagos police command
The three-man panel, in their ruling unanimously dismissed the case filed by the former House of Representatives Okpe, Sapele, Uvwie Constituency, Candidate of the People’s Democrat Party Candidate for the February 2019, National Assembly Election, Rt. Hon Evelyn Oboro Omavowan, challenging the re-election of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, the Deputy President of the Senate.
More details to come
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021