Nigerian Government Official Commits Suicide in Abuja
At about 4 p.m. on August 30, Orji’s lifeless body was discovered dangling from a ceiling fan at his home in Federal Housing Authority Estate, Lugbe, Abuja.
Police homicide detectives were still investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of 59-year-old Orji, according to sources within NABDA.
According to reports, he was summoned to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) office in Abuja on the day he was discovered dead.
However, one of the agency’s employees, who asked to remain anonymous, claimed Orji could not have killed himself because no suicide note was found at his home.
Nkiru Amakeze, NABDA’s Acting Head of Communications and Protocol, declined to comment when contacted.
“So, what exactly do you want me to say now?” Please understand that I am unable to comment on the matter,” Amakaeze simply stated to our reporter.
Orji was the coordinator of the NABDA’s Bioresource Centre in Langtang, Plateau State, until his death.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies