Suspended Kano Anti-Graft Boss, Muhuyi Magaji Rimin Gado In Police Custody.
The suspended chairman of the state’s Public Complaints and Anti-Corruption Commission (PCACC), Muhuyi Magaji Rimin Gado, is currently in police detention.
Ejes Gist gathered that he was invited by the police over the alleged forgery of a medical report.
The state assembly had urged his arrest and punishment over an alleged fake medical report that his lawyer had provided to the house.
Rimi Gado had been summoned by the lawmakers, but his lawyer had presented a report stating that he was unable to comply with the summons due to illness.
The police are presently examining two petitions against Rimin Gado, one of which is on the alleged forgery allegedly written by the state legislature, and the other on the alleged forgery allegedly written by the Office of the state’s Accountant General, according to the Daily Trust.
The state assembly and the office of the state’s Accountant General filed petitions against Rimin Gado, according to the police spokesman, DSP Haruna Abdullahi Kiyawa.
Investigators are currently questioning the suspended anti-graft czar, he said.
Rimingado is accused of presenting fake information and forgeries, according to Kiyawa, who added that an inquiry has begun.
According to a police spokeswoman, the case is being handled like any other criminal complaint, and the embattled anti-graft leader was still being kept in prison as of 6:30 p.m.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)