Recall in September, the Court of Appeal in Abuja ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to recognise Soludo as the APGA’s candidate.
Naija News : Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today October 14th 2021: See Black Market & CBN Official Rate
Victor Oye was also named National Chairman of the APGA by a three-member panel led by Monica Dongban Mensem, President of the Appeal Court.
In a unanimous decision, Justice Jummai Sankey held that the appeal filed against Sylvester Ezeokenwa and five others was an abuse of court process, having been bound by the decision of the Kano division of the Court of Appeal that affirmed Chief Oye as APGA National Chairman.
The panel stated that it lacked jurisdiction to do what Chief Edozie Njoku and Chinedu Okoro were requesting because it could not sit on an appeal of its previous decision.
As a result, the appellants were awarded N10 million in favour of Sylvester Ezeokenwa and the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), the first and second respondents in the appeal.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)