Southern Govs Set Deadline for Implementation of Anti-open Grazing law
ALSO READ : BREAKING: Kanu, Igboho: You must take permission before operating in our states – Southern Govs to DSS
The governors made the decision at a closed-door meeting in Lagos State on Monday.
Rotimi Akeredolu, the governor of Ondo State, read the statement shortly after the meeting and stated that the members had decided on a date.
The governors, who urged the country’s security forces not to operate in their states without first getting permission from the governor in charge, also insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari’s successor come from the area.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)