Based on a petition that former CEO of Intercontinental Bank, PLC, had written to the Special Frauds Unit (SFU) of the Nigerian Police force, Senate President Bukola Saraki has been invited to the SFU headquarters in Milverton Drive, Ikoyi to answer questions about how he used a front company, Joy Petroleum to borrow N11b from now defunct Intercontinental Bank, PLC.
They want to know how he used the CBN to post Alabi the MD of one of Saraki’s companies to Intercontinental Bank as the CEO of the bank after the CBN removed Akingbola as CEO.
Out of Love: Man, 25, Raped 22 year-old Corps Member
They want to know why Alabi, a planted stooge of Saraki totally wrote off Joy Petroleum’s N11b debt with a stroke of the pen.
They want to know why Saraki used some of his choice property in Ikoyi and VI to guarantee the N11b debt. They want to know why Saraki did not repay back even N1 of the debt he owed the defunct bank.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health