Senator Shehu Sani says his belt was used in place of the stolen Mace on Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
The Senate moved into an executive session minutes later to deliberate on the next line of action. after the mace was stolen by Suspended Senator Omo Agege and his security thugs
Omo- Agege Suspension: thugs storm Senate Chamber, run away with the Mace
“The senate invaded. Mace taken away. Deliberations on whether to adjoined or not. I and others insisted that the senate must not adjoin. I removed my waist Belt and lay to serve as a mace for us to continue, My colleagues seconded. Then a spare mace brought in and the session continued. Good drivers are not known when the road is smooth,” Senator Sani said via Twitter.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative