Senate Confirms Abdulrasheed Bawa’s Appointment As EFCC Chairman
Ejes Gist NewsOnline reports that the senate has confirmed the appointment of Abdulrasheed Bawa as the new chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC.
READ ALSO : Video of Residents Running For Their Lives As Boko Haram Launch Fresh Attack in Maiduguri
Mr. Bawa was followed into the Senate Chambers by his family members and political associates.
The forty-year-old nominee has worked with the EFCC for 16 years and He is a Certified fraud investigator and anti-money laundering expert.
He is holder of BA in Economics from Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto.
Mr. Bawa after confirmation, told the Senate that the constitution of the country will guide his actions. He promised to leave the EFCC in a better place than he met it at the end of his tenure.
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State